Still to go:
- Getting a metal gate to the pigsty and then get a piggywiggy
- Getting the aga flue to the chimney Brest cemented in before winter, The aga should heat the kitchen and we should be able to cook on/in too.
- Tree felling with Laci (Forest ranger to the stars) - We've 3 dead big tree which could take out the kitchen and/or a new fence. Chainsaw-tastic
- Outer perimeter fence installation- The puppies are growing fast and need more space
- Orchard tree trimming/planting - Time to remove the dead branches and shape the trees for better fruit in the new years
- Setup up the veggie patch- we need to relocate some trees, fix the fence to keep dogs out and plant suitable winter veg
- Weeding - We've a batch of nasty weeds which are full of a glue like substance. Hopefully piggywiggy will eat them all
- Fix the potato store!
Good together with your permission let me to use your Feed to keep up-to-date with future post. Thanks a million as well as please keep on the great function.
Birmingham Tree Services
Hello!,I like your writing so much! proportion we keep in touch extra approximately your post on AOL? I require a specialist on this space to resolve my problem. May be that is you! Having a look forward to look you.
Tree Service in Birmingham Alabama
Post a Comment